Saturday, September 10, 2011

They're here!

Guess what arrived in my mail box today?!?  My patterns!  Whoo hoo!  Today is just getting better and better!  (A little off topic, but my day started out with the Warrior Dash. Oh my goodness, if you haven't been, you've gotta go!  Tops my list as one of the most fun things I've ever done!)

So here are my patterns:
V1236

V8723

V8633

V8755

V8728

B5546


And for my daughter's Halloween Costume...
B4054
She's going to be Alice, from Alice in Wonderland this year - I thought this was the perfect pattern!

Over labor day weekend, Vogue, McCalls, and Butterick were selling ALL of their patterns for $3.99, so with shipping, I got all of them for about $34.00!  Isn't that such a deal!!

I'm torn about which dress to sew first (besides the Halloween costume.  I gotta get on that one ASAP!)..  I'm thinking about going for the Butterrick wrap dress.  There's no zippers to mess with, so that might be a good thing since it's my first second dress.  (I'd like to call it my first dress, but that's not entirely true.  My first dress was another Halloween costume.  Back in my college days, I was Elle Woods from Legally Blonde.  I've gotta dig out pictures!  Let's just say this will be my first dress that I'll try to wear on a regular basis!).

Now the question is, do I brave Fabric Depot on my own with a crazy toddler and a baby??  Under normal circumstances, I would say "Heck no!"  ...but this weekend, all fabric is 35% off!!  I'm not sure if I can pass that up!



No comments:

Post a Comment